- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Regina set for Malayalam debut
Pretty actress Regina Cassandra, who has been doing Tamil movies like ‘Saravanan Irukka Bayamaen’ and ‘Mr Chandramouli’ is all set to make her debut in Malayalam filmdom.
Pretty actress Regina Cassandra, who has been doing Tamil movies like 'Saravanan Irukka Bayamaen' and 'Mr Chandramouli' is all set to make her debut in Malayalam filmdom. She will be romancing none-other-than superstar Mohan Lal in this action-packed film 'Big Brother'. In between, the actress also made her B-town debut with 'Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga.' Regina's performance was appreciated but she couldn't get more B-town offers.
With her last few Telugu films like 'Nakshatram' and 'Balakrishnudu' bombing at the box office, offers dried up for the Chennai damsel and she began to do other language movies to keep her stocks high.
However, after a bold role in 'Awe', the actress has chosen another interesting role in '7' to bounce back into the reckoning in T-wood.
Nonetheless, she joins the list of actresses like Hansika, Rashi Khanna and Keerthy who are dabbling with movies in varied languages.