- Visakhapatnam: ‘First day, first show’ now from home
- Guntur: Yantra Seva, CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy flags off tractors, harvesters
- Bengaluru: 200 units of free electricity, Gruha Lakshmi schemes from July
- TTD wants to make ghat road travel more safe, incident-free
- Kadapa: ‘Mechanisation can address labour shortage’
- Tirupati: Trade unions vow united fight against YSRCP government
- Rs 13.69 cr farm equipment given to 160 farmers’ groups in Tirupati
- Bengaluru: Rs 2,000 notes are in use for buying gold
- Visakhapatnam : 5-day Ayurveda workshop concludes
- Visakhapatnam: 100-bed hospital launched as a part of G20 Summit Series
Sushmita Konidela's next is a web film
We have already seen a bunch of actors who came from the Mega compound but only Niharika Konidela, Nagababu's daughter is the only one who is the first girl from the Mega Family to become a heroine
We have already seen a bunch of actors who came from the Mega compound but only Niharika Konidela, Nagababu's daughter is the only one who is the first girl from the Mega Family to become a heroine.
On the other hand, Megastar Chiranjeevi's daughter Sushmita Konidela is also a noted personality in Tollywood. Though she has never appeared on the silver screens, she worked as a costume designer for a bunch of Mega movies. Now,v she has turned into a producer and launched her own production house Goldbox Entertainment. She has already announced her first production venture, 'Shout Out at Alair' which is going to be an action-packed web series. Sushmita is now in plans to bankroll yet another project. She is likely to bankroll the Telugu remake of Tamil superhit film '8 thottakkal'.
The pre-production works of the Telugu remake are currently going on. We have to wait and see how far the Mega daughter is going to succeed as a producer.