- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
Trisha in Badla remake
After making a comeback of sorts with the blockbuster Tamil film ‘96’, glam diva Trisha is planning to reprise the role of Tapsee (who played a business woman) in the Tamil remake of Hindi blockbuster ‘Badla’. The Sujoy Ghosh thriller drew critical acclaim besides striking gold at the box office.
After making a comeback of sorts with the blockbuster Tamil film '96', glam diva Trisha is planning to reprise the role of Tapsee (who played a business woman) in the Tamil remake of Hindi blockbuster 'Badla'. The Sujoy Ghosh thriller drew critical acclaim besides striking gold at the box office.
Tamil Producer Dhananjayan has bought the remake rights of the film. Only recently, Dhananjayan tasted success by remaking 'Tumhari Sulu' in Tamil. Starring Jyothika in the lead role, the Tamil remake was titled 'Kaatrin Mozhi.'
Now, for the Tamil remake of 'Badla', he has reportedly approached Trisha for the role of Taapsee. The producer is yet to make an official announcement about the project. The film is an official remake of an acclaimed Spanish film.
'Badla' was co-produced by Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan. The latest buzz in tinsel town is that, 'Badla' will be remade in Tamil and Telugu, with star heroine. Director Radhamohan of 'Akasamantha' and 'Gaganam' fame will direct this remake if everything goes right as planned.