- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
The little chefs!
Bring out your kids’ inner chef with these fun recipes…
Its fun to engage the kids and perform exciting activities like cooking, that not only helps your kids learn a new skill but also helps them develop healthy eating habits in a fun way. So, let your kids don the apron and unleash their creativity in the kitchen with some quick and easy recipes made with the 'king of nuts' - walnuts!
So, what are you waiting for! Take your kids to the kitchen and indulge in a fun cooking session with our simple, healthy and delicious recipes that can be prepped in no time.