- New Delhi: Education gets more accessible, India adopts global standards
- Srikakulam: Traders exploit cashew farmers by offering low price
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy meets Amit Shah in Delhi
- New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi's monumental moment
- TDP in poll mode
- ISRO gears up for navigational satellite launch today
- New Delhi: Despite run-ins with Centre, Supreme Court has upheld its independence in last 9 yrs
- New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party dubs BJP’s 9-year rule as dark era of failure
- I am lucky to be born as NTR’s son: Balakrishna
- Extend support to revive Urdu journalism, Shabbir pleads with Telangana government
Why Amy Schumer changed her son's name
Actress-comedienne Amy Schumer has changed the name of her son, Gene Atell. This, because she and her her husband Chris Fischer felt the word sounded...
Actress-comedienne Amy Schumer has changed the name of her son, Gene Atell. This, because she and her her husband Chris Fischer felt the word sounded like "genital"!
Schumer and Fischer's 11-month-old son was named Gene Attell Fischer at birth. However, the parents then started having second thoughts about the moniker, reports aceshowbiz.com.
On her podcast, "Amy Schumer Presents: 3 Girls, 1 Keith", she spoke up about the decision to change Gene's name.
She said: "So do you guys know that Gene, our baby's name, is officially changed? It's now Gene David Fischer. It was Gene Attell Fischer but we realised that we by accident named our son, 'genital'." Schumer and Fischer welcomed their son last year in May. She had shared that she had to go through a three-hour long C-Section.