- Delhi HC rules in favour of construction workers' benefits, wants unpaid contributions adjusted
- Celebrities Respond to Fans' Unique Requests for Exam Motivation on Social Media
- 'Digital Nagriks' not to be experimented with ‘unreliable’ AI models, govt tells Google India
- J&K narco-terrorism case: NIA attaches 4 properties, seizes Rs 2.27 crore
- Village Secretariat and Village clinic inaugurated in Macherla
- MS Maqbool extends financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh to Nayanavari Palli village
- Protect Your Kidneys: Avoid These Fast Food Habits
- Punjab asks Haryana to handover farmer undergoing treatment in Rohtak
- Sumit Nagal receives main draw wildcard for Dubai Championship
- Boost Productivity and Happiness: 5 Reasons Why Mental Health Matters in the Office
Inspire your winter outfits from B-town
Winter will officially arrive in a few weeks when the temperature drops and you pull your coats and woolies out of storage. Now that the season is...
Winter will officially arrive in a few weeks when the temperature drops and you pull your coats and woolies out of storage. Now that the season is slowly approaching, it's time to update our clothes again.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja
Checks are a fantastic way to improve one's mood and, of course, a fashion statement that never goes wrong. And no one can demonstrate the need for this kind of investment more than style icon Sonam Kapoor. She casually pairs a camel-brown overcoat with a checked co-ord outfit.
Because of her extensive jacket collection, Priyanka always looks great for winter. A shearing-style jacket made of suede-like material is what you should wear if you want to seem as stylish as her. Shearling coats in the aviator design are always a hit with rock stars.
Jackets have always been a classic piece of clothing. The grey-brown fur that Janhvi chose creates a stylish and comfortable look. Choose synthetic fur jackets instead of real ones because the former are very costly and it might be difficult to determine whether the fur was obtained responsibly.
Sara Ali Khan
Parka jackets provide body protection from the weather by having an insulated filling and a slightly longer length. This winter, try Sara Ali Khan's style for a chic, laid-back, and comfortable look. Her parka has a stylish black-and-white colour scheme with graphic text on it.
What you get when a coat and a jacket fall deeply in love is a blazer. I'm kidding! However, although they seem more like a longer, slightly casual coat, they do offer all the functionality of a jacket. This winter, Ananya Panday's paid blazer is the ideal ensemble for a chilly breakfast.
Over the past few years, puffer coats have evolved from utilitarian jackets to fashion statements. These days, oversized puffers are a girl's must-have for the winter. With the new season upon us, everyone from Hailey Bieber to Kylie Jenner is wearing it. To achieve the desired it-girl look, try Shraddha's puffer.
With a brown, oversized leather jacket, Deepika Padukone exuded an extreme amount of rocker chic. There's nothing quite like the warmth of a leather-brown jacket.