- Sex-racket busted in Palghar
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Srivari laddu preparation as per Dittam: Potu workers
- Triumph & Disaster: Treat the two impostors just the same
- Nov 14 talks between Centre, NSCN-IM inconclusive but not deadlocked: Naga group
- Centre aims at effective rollout of welfare schemes, says Nirmala
- Tough road ahead for Congress govt in TS
- Investigating various milk varieties
- Hyderabad: Women overwhelmed with free bus travel
Studio Gaaba brings Ayush Kejriwal's collaboration with Label Varsha to life
World-renowned designer Ayush Kejriwal has collaborated with Indian ethnic brand Label Varsha
World-renowned designer Ayush Kejriwal has collaborated with Indian ethnic brand Label Varsha. The collection is titled 'Daira' and draws its inspiration from the cashmere paisley motif originating from Kashmir.
Ayush Kejriwal, based in Glasgow, Scotland is a reputed name worldwide for his womenswear collection which includes jewellery, lehengas and sarees. Label Varsha, founded in the late 1900's specialises in women's traditional wear. The collection is therefore timeless and an ethnic masterpiece.
Ankit Jain, the founder of Studio Gaaba captured this ethnic masterwork through his lens breathed life into the images. Ankit has captured the essence of the collection and brought the designers vision to the audience.
"The collection is very grand and luxurious but traditional at the same time. It reminds one of the grandeurs that kings and queens of Indian lived in. The clothes are made of velvet and have a deep jewel-toned colour. The cut is simple, and the kurtas are paired with digitally printed velvet shawls. We wanted to capture its elegance so that the audience seeing it would get the feel of the collection without touching it.," says Ankit.
Studio Gaaba serves to portray visuals in the fields of fashion, lifestyle, and travel among many others. Studio Gaaba has been a part of many international print campaigns and has worked extensively with international technicians and designers. It has continuously integrated Indian and international techniques to bring a state of art campaigns to the audience.