Happy EID 2020: Enjoy The EID Special 'Sheer Khurma' For Your Festive Dinner…
Happy EID dear readers!!! This holy festival is all known for the festive delicacies… Be it the Mutton Biryani, Sheer Khurma, Haleem or the non-veg...
Happy EID dear readers!!! This holy festival is all known for the festive delicacies… Be it the Mutton Biryani, Sheer Khurma, Haleem or the non-veg dishes, all of them add a special taste to the dining tables and create memories on this special day.
So, we Hans India are here with the recipe of EID special dessert 'Sheer Khurma' for our readers… Have a look and prepare it within minutes!!!
• 2 tbsp butter
• ¼ cup vermicelli
• ½ cup sugar
• 3 cups milk
• ¼ cup chopped dried fruits
• 2 tbsp raisins
• 2 tbsp dates
• 1 tsp chirongi nuts
• ½ tsp cardamom powder
• 2 tbsp rose water
• Elaichi powder for garnish
• Take a pan and add butter… After it gets melted, add vermicelli and saute till it turns golden brown.
• Next, goes in the sugar and milk… Allow it to cook well until the sugar gets dissolved.
• Thereafter, add the dry fruits, raisins and mix well. Allow the milk concoction to boil for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally.
• Then goes fresh dates, charoli and cardamom powder… Mix well and add rose water and allow it to cook for 1-2 minutes.
• If the concoction is too thick, you can add hot water and mix well. Simmer it for about 1 minute and then spoon it out!
• Garnish with cardamom powder and serve hot!!!
The tasty and festive special 'Sheer Khurma' is ready to hit your tummies… Enjoy the dinner with this dessert and add memories to your cookbooks!!!