- Pankaj Udas passed away at the age of 73
- In a significant development, the TTD removed senior priest
- Nayanthara Shares Romantic Photo with Husband Vignesh Shivan from their Singapore Vacation
- Boost rural women entrepreneurship via e-commerce
- AAP PAC meeting to be held on February 27, likely to announce candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Sanganer Railway Station in Raj speaks story of hand block printing from 16th century, says PM Modi
- Bhavish Aggarwal launches India's AI chatbot 'Krutrim AI'
- Congress MP from Jharkhand’s Singhbhum seat, Geeta Koda joins BJP
- Zerodha CEO Nithin Kamath suffers mild stroke, on path to recovery
- PM Modi to roll out infra projects worth Rs 17,300cr in Tamil Nadu
BEL, L&T sign MoU to continue cooperation
Bengaluru: Navratna Defence PSU Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) and Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) announced an MoU to continue co-operation in...
Bengaluru: Navratna Defence PSU Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) and Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) announced an MoU to continue co-operation in addressing the needs of the evolving domestic and export markets for defence products and systems.
The MoU signed on the last day of the Aero India here, seeks to leverage capabilities of both the firms through strategic alignment, enhancing indigenisation content and collaboration using high-end and advanced technologies to meet domestic needs and enhance export prospects.
Anandi Ramalingam, Director (Marketing), BEL, and Arun Ramchandani, Executive Vice President (Defence & Aerospace), L&T, signed the MoU documents.