- Madhuri Dixit impressed by contestant Albert's voice, calls it 'truly romantic' on 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'
- 1st ODI: Shami’s five-for, Gill, Gaikwad, Rahul, Suryakumar fifties take India to five-wicket win over Australia
- Tony Kakkar to 'IBD 3' contestant: Would like you to choreograph my next music video
- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
City turns saffron as Hanuman Jayanti celebrated
On the auspicious occasion of Hanuman Jayanthi on Friday, the city turned saffron.
Hyderabad: On the auspicious occasion of Hanuman Jayanthi on Friday, the city turned saffron. Thousands of devotees of Lord Rama and Hanuman took to street and expressed their devotion through rallies, street walks and by raising saffron flags to a high level in each lane of Hyderabad soaking in religious fervor.
Loud chants of 'Jai Shri Ram Hanuman' and Shobhayatras marked Hanuman Jayanthi celebrations everywhere. An array of attractive posters, banners and flexes of Lord Rama drowned the city in devotion.
Chants of 'Jai Shri Rama' and 'Jai Hanuman' rent the air as Lord Rama's devotees in large numbers took part in the Hanuman Jayanthi celebrations.