- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
CP Anjani Kumar Says, E-Passes Are Issued To 20,000 People
Hyderabad CP Anjani Kumar said the lockdown is being implemented efficiently with the cooperation among all the people in the state. He told the media on Wednesday that the police officers are working even in critical situations.
Hyderabad CP Anjani Kumar said the lockdown is being implemented efficiently with the cooperation among all the people in the state. He told the media on Wednesday that the police officers are working even in critical situations. He said that every day the CM KCR is reviewing the lockdown situation. He also said Police officers are setting up check posts and reviewing the situation 24 hours a day.
He doled out, "The E-passes have been issued to 20,000 people. People should come out only if necessary. The government imposed a lockdown to prevent the Covid-19 spread. People should also cooperate with the police and follow the lockdown rules. People are allowed only from 6 am to 10 am and said not to come out and cause trouble for small reasons. Some people are misusing e-passes. We are seizing vehicles if e-passes are used unnecessarily. Inspections are being carried out at check posts under 3 Commissionerates. There is a police team in each zone. We will take strict action if injections are sold on the black market. He also said, if anyone finds selling injections on the black market, they should call 100."
He also said 94.5 percent of police officers are vaccinated. He said every highway is under the supervision of a senior police officer. Patients coming to Hyderabad from other states are allowed. Ambulances are not being stopped. We are following the orders of the Telangana government. CP Anjani Kumar said that the safety and health of the people are important and that strict action will be taken against anyone who violates the rules.