- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
DSM confirms Covid-19 positive to their employee in Hyderabad
The Covid-19 is gripping its fear on Hyderabad with another positive case. In the latest update, an employee of DSM Hyderabad office, which situated at Mindspace building in Hitec city has been diagnosed with Coronavirus (Covid-19).
DSM Hyderabad: The Covid-19 is gripping its fear on Hyderabad with another positive case. In the latest update, an employee of DSM Hyderabad office, which situated at Mindspace building in Hitec city has been diagnosed with Coronavirus (Covid-19).
In the press release, the DSM stated that We would like to inform you that one of our DSM colleagues in our Hyderabad office at Mindspace building has been diagnosed with Coronavirus (Covid-19). This diagnosis was confirmed early this morning i.e. on 4th March 2020. Upon noticing some symptoms, our colleague self-quarantined effective 28th February in line with DSM guidelines and protocols. We are regularly checking in on the colleague who is in hospital, as well as family members to ensure everyone is doing fine. The colleague now has mild symptoms and is in good spirits.
At DSM safety and health remains a priority and we are taking full precautions to minimize the risk of further spread of COVID-19 and in accordance with local authority's health guidelines. Our DSM offices in Hyderabad (Mindspace and Brightspace), in alignment with our guidelines, are currently being cleaned and disinfected thoroughly. This means that both sites will be closed till further notice, our employees will be operating from home and we will inform you when our sites re-open.
We appreciate your co-operation and collaboration; please ensure that your employees are also informed of this situation, and are taking steps to safeguard their health as needed. If you or any of your employees have visited our sites since February 25th, we also advise you to monitor their health and take the relevant basic precautions.
We at DSM are working to minimize the risk of further spreading the infection, and are committed to ensuring the continued health and safety of our employees and those in our neighboring offices. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel to contact Manoj Kalra (+91 91210 26668) or Ruchie Gupta (+91 98850 32262).
What do I need to know about the coronavirus?
Tips from Upasaa Konidela: Preventive measures
How to self-isolate: What you need to know
Can we Kiss or Handshake?: Europeans are in dilemma
Ways to prevent catching it: How to wash your hands