- Time to send YSRCP packing: BJP
- Visakhapatnam: Amarnath berates joint list a ‘package’ engineering
- Modi has waged a war against dynastic politics in last 10 years: Tejasvi Surya
- Beauty queens get set for Miss World 2024
- Vijayawada: Educated youth, women get priority
- MLA’s death: Govt mulls ‘special fitness test’ on VIPs’ drivers
- Rajamahendravaram: Gorantla Butchaiah Chowdary names likely to be in 2nd list list
- Rajamahendravaram: TDP-JSP combine announces 15 candidates in Godavari districts
- Chinna Reddy appointed vice chairman of Planning Board
- Probe into ‘threat’ to burn down train returning from Ayodhya: BJP
Heavy showers continue to lash Hyderabad
- Hyderabad witnesses heavy showers on Thursday
- The temperature has dropped drastically due to the continuous rainfall
Heavy showers continued to lash Hyderabad on Thursday bringing life to a standstill in various areas. The city witnessed tremendous rainfall on Wednesday which continued to batter on Thursday as well in some parts of the city.
Meanwhile, the temperature has dropped drastically due to the continuous rainfall. On Thursday morning, the temperature recorded 22.6 degree Celsius at 8.30 am.
As per the forecast of IMD, Hyderabad will witness light to moderate rainfall throughout Thursday accompanied with gusty winds of 30 to 40 kmph. On the other hand, the maximum temperature in the city was likely to remain around 26 degree Celsius.
On Wednesday, the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) received an average rainfall of 17.7 mm. The highest rainfall was recorded at Kapra.
In Telangana, Narsapur recorded the highest rainfall of 233.5.