- KTR lays foundation stone for Palm Oil factory in Khammam
- Rangareddy: State Chief Electoral Officer inspects preparations for Central election Team’s visit
- Accion Fraterna Ecology Centre launches carbon sequestration project
- Hyderabad: KT Rama Rao, T Harish Rao embark on district visits to assess winnability of candidates
- Now, kidney patients can be treated at Kurnool GGH
- Tirupati: Civic chief inspects cricket stadium works
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 30 September, 2023
- Massive wooden box wash up on Vizag beach, police to archeology dept.
- Hyderabad: Mynampally Mynampally Hanumanth Rao, son M Rohit join Congress in Delhi
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 30 September, 2023
Hyderabad: BJP demands white paper on irrigation project
Hyderabad: Senior BJP leader Ponguleti Sudhakar Reddy on Thursday demanded Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao to release a whitepaper on the newly...
Addressing the media, he said the State government's Pragati Nivedika (progress report) claims it had spent Rs 1,55,210.86 lakh crore on irrigation projects and provided water to 17.23 lakh acres. ”But it has contradicted itself in the report claiming that it provided water to new ayacut of 18.25 lakh acres from the Kaleshswaram project alone. It has stabilised 18.82 lakh acre ayacut. How is this possible?
“It exposes government for fudging figures to make tall claims”, he asserted.