- Congress leader Vijaya Reddy participates in Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations at Himayatnagar
- Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations held in Nizampet
- Cong announces 'halla bol' march to Maha Legislature on Monday
- Northeast's cultural diversity captivate spectators on penultimate day of Hornbill Festival
- NCLAT gives NTPC breather on CCI penalty
- The Mystery of Missing files in Fisheries and Education Department
- Chaturmukha Basadi, Restored with granite structure
- Transport sector decarbonization must to reduce emissions, says India at Dubai climate talks
- Bhupender Yadav, John Kerry hold talks on US-India collaboration for financing e-buses
- Officials’ budget presented in the House, public budget in Feb: MCD Mayor
Hyderabad: Huge requirement for well-trained pilots in country
Asia Pacific Flight Training Organization & Airport Authority of India sign pact
Hyderabad: The Asia Pacific Flight Training Organization, based at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA) & Begumpet Airport, recently entered into an agreement with the Airport Authority of India (AAI) for establishing a flight training set-up on design, build, operate, maintain and transfer (DBOMT) basis at Kalaburagi Airport in Karnataka for 25 years. This is in line with the vision of the organisation to produce the best all-round aviation professionals with highest standards of integrity, safety, discipline and professionalism. The agreement was signed by Hemanth DP, CEO and Gnaneswara Rao, Director (AAI), Kalaburagi Airport, Karnataka.
Hemanth, who has vast experience of aviation industry stated,"I am thankful to the AAIndia, DGCA and Ministry of Civil Aviation, for facilitating this initiative under 'Athmanirbhar Bharat' & 'Make in India' vision in pilot training. The country is expected to be the third largest aviation market in the world by 2025. There is a huge requirement for well-trained pilots in India.
Courses offered by the organisation include: flight training: commercial pilot licence – multi engine / instrument rating (CPL-ME/IR), multi-engine instrument rating (ME-IR) , foreign flight licence conversion (FLC) , private pilot licence (PPL) , assistant flight instructor rating (AFIR) , flight instructor rating (FIR) , type rating (TR) , instrument rating (IR) , airline transport pilot licence (ATPL) renewal and airline transport pilot license (ATPL) theory. For more queries [email protected] could be accessed.