- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Hyderabad: Metro rail & RTC to wind up services early
Hyderabad: In view of the night curfew from April 20 to 30, imposed by the State government, the Hyderabad Metro Rail and TSRTC have issued...
Hyderabad: In view of the night curfew from April 20 to 30, imposed by the State government, the Hyderabad Metro Rail and TSRTC have issued advisories for commuters.
A senior officer of Hyderabad Metro Rail said ''Hyderabad Metro will be operating its last train at 7.45 pm from all terminal stations. The first train service will continue to start at 6.30 am.
For everyone's safety, passengers are advised to strictly follow the Covid-19 safety guidelines, including social distancing, wearing of face masks, regular hand sanitisation, and thermal screening."
A senior TSRTC officer stated that RTC will operate its last bus at 8.30 pm from the bus terminal station. In the morning, services will begin at 6 am. "All inter-State bus services will be run as usual."