- Gadapa Gadapaku Mee Avinash Anna Haami held in Vijayawada East
- Construction of water tank and classrooms at GVMC school initiated
- Soft skills formula for smarter recruitment
- IIT Madras develops green technology to combat AMR
- ‘Manjummel Boys’ reaches Rs 100 Cr mark
- PM Modi offers prayers at Secunderabad Mahankali temple
- BJP strides ahead, Oppn falters
- Here is the new update on Mahesh Babu-Rajamouli film
- Indian Apps Delisted: Telecom Minister Challenges Google's Authority
- Rana joins the sets of Superstar’s next
Hyderabad: Revanth Reddy announces aid to victim's family
TPCC chief A. Revanth Reddy on Sunday called up father of a suspicious death victim from Kethepally mandal of Nalgonda district. The woman died on July 13.
Nampally: TPCC chief A. Revanth Reddy on Sunday called up father of a suspicious death victim from Kethepally mandal of Nalgonda district. The woman died on July 13.
Reddy announced Rs. 50,000 as financial aid to the victim's family on behalf of the party's SC cell.
He said the party would stand by the family and press the State government to punish the accused of the murder case.
Reddy also stated that the party would lodge a complaint with the Union Home Minister on the issue.