- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
Hyderabad: Traffic restrictions imposed amid Telangana Formation Day on Friday
Amid Telangana Formation Day on June 2, the Hyderabad police have imposed traffic restrictions in the surrounding areas of the Secretariat
Amid Telangana Formation Day on June 2, the Hyderabad police have imposed traffic restrictions in the surrounding areas of the Secretariat. According to the restrictions, the routes over NTR Garden, NTR Ghat, Necklace Road, and Lumbini Park will be closed from 6 am to 2 PM as there is a possibility of traffic congestion in the vicinity of Secretariat, Gunpark.
Against this backdrop, the officials suggested that motorists should take alternative routes instead of traveling on those routes during the said period.
On the other hand, as the celebrations will also be held at the Telangana Martyrs' idol in the Gunpark opposite the Assembly, the vehicles plying on that route will be stopped for a while.
The vehicles from Panjagutta towards Raj Bhavan, Somajiguda towards VV statue, Nirankari from Ayodhya, Rabindra Bharti to Iqbal Minar, Iqbal Minar to Old Saifabad PS, Old Saifabad PS to Rabindra Bharati, Old Saifabad PS to Iqbal Minar, BJR statue, Rabindrabhara from Nampally side and the vehicles coming from the direction of PCR Junction and Bashirbagh Junction will be stopped for a short duration.