- Venkata Chinna Appalanaidu highlights govt's efforts in providing housing to poor
- Mega job mela on Feb 29 at B Kotthakota
- 57% Indians prefer AI-enabled tools over human interactions
- Are your Cosmetics Expired? Shocking Side Effects you Need to Know
- IIT-D, R Systems International to launch AI centre for sustainable systems
- Top tips to score high in 12th Board Exam
- Tabu, Kareena, Kriti's 'Crew' Teaser Takes Internet by Storm, trending No 1 on YouTube
- Promoting gender equality at workplace
- Things married couples could do in secret
- Croatia’s Luciaja Begic wins Miss World Sports Challenge
Hyderabad: TSSED conducts inspection of schools
The Telangana State School Education department (TSSED) officials on Friday inspected several schools across the City, for their alleged violations of GO 46
Hyderabad: The Telangana State School Education department (TSSED) officials on Friday inspected several schools across the City, for their alleged violations of GO 46.
According to sources in the department, the GO stipulates fee schools should collect on monthly basis only. However, several schools, in violation of orders, reportedly "harassed" parents and collected the entire fee in one go. This was found during the inspection of 11 schools.
Against this backdrop, during a hearing before the State High Court, the department officials assured to take action against erring schools within four weeks.
Following this, the department had sought government permission to act. After it gave green signal, officials inspected schools in Manikonda, Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Himayatnagar, Ameerpet, Begumpet, DD Colony. The inspection reports are to be submitted to the department for action against schools.