- Complete Srinivasa Sethu works by June-end, TTD EO to officials
- SVIMS, IEA doing yeoman service to epilepsy patients
- Rs 1.67 cr input subsidy provided to 1,369 farmers in Kadapa
- Farmers, backbone of YSRCP: Peddireddi
- 1.77L farmers get Rs 133.48 cr benefit under Rythu Bharosa
- Sreenivas Rao new DG (NS&M) of DRDO
- Govt will support farmers, says Botcha
- Visakhapatnam Port Authority sets new records
- TDP leader Venkanna comes down heavily on IT Minister
- Educational institutions, petrol bunks refuse to accept Rs 2,000 notes
Jallianwala tragedy a dark day of tears
Jallianwala Bagh massacre of 13th of April 1919 was a dark day of tears and human race will never forgive the inhuman act of Colonel Reginald Edward Harry Dyer in Amritsar, said UV Krishnam Raju, former Union Minister.
Hyderabad: Jallianwala Bagh massacre of 13th of April 1919 was a dark day of tears and human race will never forgive the inhuman act of Colonel Reginald Edward Harry Dyer in Amritsar, said UV Krishnam Raju, former Union Minister.
He appreciated Dr Ghazal Srinivas for making an Inspirational videos in Hindi , Punjabi & Telugu languages on the cause of patriotism. Vijayendra Prasad, a famous Indian film writer, said that the historical incident story should be included in the curriculum of primary education to inculcate patriotism in young hearts.
'Centenary Tribute Songs on Jallianwala Bagh' album was launched by Krishnam Raju and Vijayendra Prasad at a function held in Hyderabad to pay tributes to the martyrs of Jallianwala Bagh.
Krishna Raju applauded lyrics which were contributed in Hindi and Punjabi by Colonel Tilak Raj, Jalandhar, in Telugu by Sirasri. Sri Ram Satyanarayana, industrialist Penmastcha Venkat Raju, Vedatrya Vasu Raju, Rajiv Reddy, Hariprasad and Ch Srinivasa Raju were the guests of honour.