- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Management Development Programme begins on sales & digital marketing
MSME Development Institute in association with Director General of Foreign Trade Hyderabad commenced a 5-day full-time MDP (Management Development Programme) on Sales & Digital Marketing on Monday at its centre at Balanagar
Balanagar: MSME Development Institute in association with Director General of Foreign Trade Hyderabad commenced a 5-day full-time MDP (Management Development Programme) on Sales & Digital Marketing on Monday at its centre at Balanagar. As many as 25 prospective/existing entrepreneurs are taking part in the programme.
D Chandra Sekhar, Additional Industrial Advisor, explained various activities of MSMEDI, like the credit facilitation, Entrepreneurial Development, and other support schemes from the Ministry of MSME for the benefit of prospective and existing entrepreneurs. He also explained about the activities undertaken by the Entrepreneur Development cell in detail for supporting the Potential and existing MSME entrepreneurs. He said that the program helps the participants devise their own sales strategies to achieve the targets and goals.
Ramesh Vemuganti, Lead Faculty Member, explained the importance of effective resource utilisation and gaining knowledge quoting example from the Mahabharatha. The programme will teach the participants how to sell any product/service in the national and international markets, which shall take to business to next with these sessions.