- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
- SC summons Jharkhand Chief Secretary to be present before it on Oct 9
- Rahul surprises mother Sonia Gandhi with puppy; shares video
- Karnataka HC slaps fine on state govt for negligence in submitting report on public toilets in Bengaluru
People will vote down BJP for fuel price hike
Suryapet: Energy Minister G Jagadish Reddy criticised the Bharatiya Janata Party-led Central government for increasing the price of petrol and diesel,...
Suryapet: Energy Minister G Jagadish Reddy criticised the Bharatiya Janata Party-led Central government for increasing the price of petrol and diesel, and added that people would teach a fitting lesson to the lotus party in coming days.
He expressed concern over the increasing prices of cooking gas, diesel and petrol.
Along with party MLC candidate for Khammam-Nalgonda-Warangal constituency Palla Rajeshwar Reddy, the Minister took up in a campaign meeting held in Kodad on Tuesday.
The meeting, chaired by local legislator Bollam Mallayya Yadav, was attended by local public representatives and graduates.
On the occasion, Palla urged the graduate voters to bless him once again to address their issues amicably.