- Delhi CM Kejriwal to meet rat-hole miners who helped rescue 41 tunnel workers
- Animal Movie Twitter Live Reviews And Updates
- Google Chrome Users at Risk: Update Now to Secure Your Personal Data
- LeT terrorist killed in Pulwama gunfight
- Punjab hikes state agreed price of sugarcane by Rs 11 per quintal
- BSF made a mark as a guardian of our frontiers: PM Modi on force's 59th Raising Day
- No Maoist activities in Malkangiri, Koraput in past 3 years: BSF
- CM launches LAccMI bus service in Nabarangpur
- Two melanistic leopards spotted in Odisha
- Junior engineer tries to flee during vigilance raid
BJP launches Seva Sapthaham at Tirupati
Following the national BJP call, party Tirupati Parliament constituency unit launched a week-long social service programme 'Seva Sapthaham' here on Monday on the eve of Prime Minister Narendra Modi birthday.
Tirupati: Following the national BJP call, party Tirupati Parliament constituency unit launched a week-long social service programme 'Seva Sapthaham' here on Monday on the eve of Prime Minister Narendra Modi birthday.
Party Tirupati unit president S Dayakar Reddy, state committee member Gundala Gopinath Reddy and others distributed sanitisers, masks and fruits to the residents of Thathaiah gunta slum area here. Party activists led by Seva Sapthaham programme convener Muni Subramanyam distributed fruits and biscuits to leprosy victims in TTD SV Poor Home in the city. MLC V Narayana Reddy also participated. The party activists including Kattamanchi Chandrababu Yadav took up mass cleaning programme in Bairagipatteda.
Muni Subrananyam said various social service programmes will be held daily for a week on occasion of Modi birthday which will be held on September 17.