- TDP calls for success of Ra Kadali Ra meeting in Penukonda tomorrow
- Rashmika Mandanna fulfills longtime dream with enchanting visit to Japan
- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 62,000cr in Telangana
- Retired Tamil Nadu professor to walk on foot for clean electoral system
- IIT-K chosen as nodal institute for Phase 4 of Yuva Sangam
- Shehbaz Sharif - the only Pak politician to be elected PM for second consecutive term
- KCR meets Karimnagar and Peddapalli leaders, finalises Lok Sabha candidates
- Bhatti Vikramarka lays foundation stone for BT Road in Rompimalla, emphasises on govt's initiatives
- SSC students may download Hall-tickets from Monday
- Covid virus persists in ear for a month post infection: Study
Don't waste food, TTD chief tells officials
TTD Trust Board Chairman Y V Subba Reddy on Friday inspected four mada streets, Laddu counters, Annaprasadam Complex at Tirumala and personally observed the amenities being extended to pilgrims after the relaxation of Covid-19 restrictions and also interacted with the pilgrims to get a fed back on the facilities being provided to them in Tirumala.
Tirumala: TTD Trust Board Chairman Y V Subba Reddy on Friday inspected four mada streets, Laddu counters, Annaprasadam Complex at Tirumala and personally observed the amenities being extended to pilgrims after the relaxation of Covid-19 restrictions and also interacted with the pilgrims to get a fed back on the facilities being provided to them in Tirumala. Later he also inspected Annaprasadam Complex and verified Annaprasadam preparation, serving of food to pilgrims and cleaning process. The Chairman also rendered Annaprasadam service to pilgrims and interacted with them over the quality of food.
The pilgrims expressed immense satisfaction over the taste of Annaprasadam. The Chairman instructed the officers concerned to ensure measures not to waste food while serving Annaprasadam to devotees. As the Radha Sapthami festival is in offing, the Chairman alsoinspected four mada streets to see the arrangements. After Covid relaxation, this is the first mega fete TTD is going to host this year. In this connection, the Chairman discussed with the officials on how to allow pilgrims to the galleries following all Covid guidelines for safety of devotees.
The Chairman also inspected the Laddu counters and verified the butter covers. Later he also inspected the new Potu which is under completion. He said the new Potu building which was a contribution by India Cements will soon be inaugurated helping the modernising the temple kitchen to enhance laddu production. Temple DyEO Harindranath, VGO Bali Reddy, Potu AEO Srinivas, AVSO Gangaraju were also present.