- PKL 10: Tamil Thalaivas face Dabang Delhi challenge; Gujarat Giants up against Bengaluru Bulls
- Finland showcases climate solutions at COP28
- State must side with the weaker population: CJI DY Chandrachud
- PIL filed against 75% reservation at BJP's behest: Tejashwi Yadav
- Days after Silkyara tunnel rescue op, U'khand CM calls on PM, discusses several projects
- India's energy requirement set to double by end of this decade: Mukesh Ambani
- No property tax for rural residential areas in Delhi: MCD Mayor
- Sharad Pawar’s pearls of political wisdom - 'NCP deserters are doomed'
- Western India Squash: National champion Anahat Singh given top seeding in women's singles, girls' U19 sections
- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
Government appoints Specified Authority for TTD
Putting at rest the speculations on the constitution of a new trust board for TTD, the government on Wednesday appointed a Specified Authority
Tirupati: Putting at rest the speculations on the constitution of a new trust board for TTD, the government on Wednesday appointed a Specified Authority.
The order GO Ms No 146 issued on Wednesday said the 'Specified Authority' shall exercise all the powers and also perform all the functions of the Board of Trustees of Tirumala Tirupati
Devasthanams (TTD) until further orders.
TTD executive officer Dr K S Jawahar Reddy has been appointed as the Specified Authority chairman while additional executive officer A V Dharma Reddy, as its convener.
It may be noted here that the two year term of the chairman (Y V Subba Reddy) and members of trust board of TTD ended on Monday following which the government appointed the 'Specified Authority' for the administration of TTD.