- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Leopard attacks over bike rider on Tirumala ghat road
A leopard attacks over bike riders between Tirupati and Tirumala on ghat road
Tirupati: A leopard attacks over bike riders between Tirupati and Tirumala on ghat road. According to TTD vigilance sleuths information on Tuesday morning around 12 pm at 4km of ghat road leopard tried to attack on a bike rider who was going to Tirumala at that time.
But fortunately he escaped from the leopard attack and reached Tirumala and informed the vigilanc e department about the wild animal attack. After two hours two more bike riders saw the leopard at the same sport on ghat road. With panic they flew from the spot and reached Tirumala. In view of commuters safety TTD vigilance and forest officials started a combined search operation for leopard. As well as they are allowing two wheeler riders as groups from Alipiri tollgate.