- Six personalities named for Akademi Ratna, 92 for Sangeet Natak Akademi awards
- Thousands of devotees take part in 'Palkhi Yatra' at BAPS UAE temple
- Govt to launch 2nd auction of critical mineral blocks on Feb 29
- Amazon aggregator Thrasio files for bankruptcy in US
- Terrorist associate arrested in J&K's Sopore
- IVPL: Munaf Patel shines as Chhattisgarh Warriors thrash Rajasthan Legends by 7 wickets
- Most firms globally reported 55% or more of legacy tech debt in 2023
- 'No papers shared, no blame to share’, Delhi L-G slams Kejriwal over water scheme
- Zaheer Khan was someone I used to watch a lot to try and learn from, says James Anderson
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of new Rs 100 cancer pill: Docs
Recycle sewage water: TTD Additional EO A V Dharma Reddy
TTD Additional EO A V Dharma Reddy on Monday inspected the dry and wet garbage collection centres and made suggestions to improve waste management in Tirumala.
Tirumala: TTD Additional EO A V Dharma Reddy on Monday inspected the dry and wet garbage collection centres and made suggestions to improve waste management in Tirumala.
As part of his inspection, he visited the sewage water treatment plants at Srivari Mettu, Kalyana Vedika, Paachi Kaluva, Balaji Nagar and Annamaiah Bhavan.
He instructed officials to repair the unused electric motor lying near the waste management plant and also to clear the electrical waste objects lying around.
Among others he directed officials to recycle the drain waters to gardens, clear garbage lying around, plant greenery and also suggested qualitative recycling of sewage waters.
Thereafter he visited the solid waste management plant at Kakulakonda and inspected the plant making manure from solid wastes.
He directed officials on clean maintenance of dumping yards and also faster dispatch of packed non-decomposed wastes to Tirupati DFO Chandrasekhar, DE Ravishankar Reddy, EE Srihari, Health Officer Dr Sridevi, Garden Deputy Director Srinivasulu and others were present.