- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Regularise TTD outsourcing employees' services
The chairman of AP government contract, outsourcing employees and workers JAC A V Nageswara Rao has demanded the regularisation of TTD outsourcing employees as was promised by the Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy
Tirupati: The chairman of AP government contract, outsourcing employees and workers JAC A V Nageswara Rao has demanded the regularisation of TTD outsourcing employees as was promised by the Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Speaking at the first anniversary of TTD outsourcing employees' welfare organisation here on Sunday, he said that based on the Supreme Court judgement equal work has to be rewarded with equal pay.
The eligible outsourcing employees should be made eligible for time scale with pay, DA and HRA. TTD should pay the funeral expenses and ex gratia when any outsourcing employee dies.
TTD outsourcing employees honorary president Nagarjuna opined that TTD should treat all employees equally. CITU district secretary Kandarapu Murali, Venkatesam, Gunasekhar, Hariprasad, Harikrishna and others also spoke on the occasion in which about 250 employees took part.