- PKL 10: Tamil Thalaivas face Dabang Delhi challenge; Gujarat Giants up against Bengaluru Bulls
- Finland showcases climate solutions at COP28
- State must side with the weaker population: CJI DY Chandrachud
- PIL filed against 75% reservation at BJP's behest: Tejashwi Yadav
- Days after Silkyara tunnel rescue op, U'khand CM calls on PM, discusses several projects
- India's energy requirement set to double by end of this decade: Mukesh Ambani
- No property tax for rural residential areas in Delhi: MCD Mayor
- Sharad Pawar’s pearls of political wisdom - 'NCP deserters are doomed'
- Western India Squash: National champion Anahat Singh given top seeding in women's singles, girls' U19 sections
- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
Srikalahasti MLA Madhusudan Reddy distributes 100 pushcarts to poor vendors
Marking the second anniversary of YSRCP government, Srikalahasti MLA B Madhusudan Reddy distributed 100 pushcarts to poor roadside vendors on Sunday.
Tirupati: Marking the second anniversary of YSRCP government, Srikalahasti MLA B Madhusudan Reddy distributed 100 pushcarts to poor roadside vendors on Sunday. Speaking on the occasion, he said that the move was aimed at taking the vegetables to the doorsteps of people so that they need not come out during the pandemic time.
This will avoid crowds at the markets and the poor vendors too will find their livelihood. He lauded the services of Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy during his two years of governance who has been moving ahead with his welfare agenda to help the poor people of the state.
The CM has been treating the party manifesto as Bhagavad Gita, Khuran and Bible and so far fulfilled 96 per cent of the assurances. With Nadu-Nedu, the government schools have been developed on par with corporate schools.