- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Tirupati: Ambedkar Law College selected as examination centre
Ambedkar Global Law College chairman Ramasani Thippareddy has hailed the selection of the college in Tirupati as a national All India Bar Examination Centre for newcomers to the legal profession after completing their Bar Council of India legal education
Tirupati: Ambedkar Global Law College chairman Ramasani Thippareddy has hailed the selection of the college in Tirupati as a national All India Bar Examination Centre for newcomers to the legal profession after completing their Bar Council of India legal education.
Speaking on the occasion, Thippareddy thanked Manan Kumar Mishra, Chairman, Bar Council of India, for selecting his college as the All India Bar Examination Centre.
About 900 students will be appearing for the exam, which will be held on January 24 at the Ambedkar Global Law College.
Aluru Ramireddy, a representative of the State representative of the Bar Council of India, thanked Rayalaseema students for their hard work in setting up an examination centre in Tirupati for the past few years, after realising that Rayalaseema students have been traveling long distances to attend exams.