- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Tirupati: Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy assures full support to Anandaiah
Thanks CM Jagan for giving nod for the distribution of the herbal medicine to the Covid-infected persons
Tirupati: Chandragiri MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy affirmed that he will extend his all out support to Ayuvedic practitioner Anandaiah in preparation of the medicine for which the State government gave its approval. In a formal chat with the media at TUDA office here on Tuesday, he said that he is ready to provide whatever help Anandaiah needs in the preparation of the herbal medicine which can be given to Covid patients.
He said he had assured of full support to Anandaiah when he met him at his residence in Survepalli constituency along with local MLA K Govardan Reddy on Monday night.
Chevireddy opined that Anandaiah's herbal medicine would restore the past glory to Ayurveda. He assured that the medicine would be provided to all needy persons. He thanked Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for giving permission to distribute the ayurvedic medicine to the corona infected persons.