- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Tirupati: Design IT app for BIRRD Hospital by Jan-end says EO Dr K S Jawahar Reddy
Dr K S Jawahar Reddy suggests the concerned to develop the application in such a way that it should have the data of outpatient and inpatient statistics with details of laboratory, pharmacy and discharge modules
Tirupati: The exclusive IT application designed for BIRRD Hospital should come in vogue before January-end, said TTD EO Dr K S Jawahar Reddy directing the officials concerned.
The EO reviewed the development activities in BIRRD Hospital with TTD IT and BIRRD officials in his office here on Saturday.
He said the application should be developed in three modules including executive, clinical and financial operations for transparent functioning of BIRRD, one of the major medical institutions which is run by TTD as part of its social service initiatives.
The EO also suggested the concerned to develop the application in such a way that it should have the data of outpatient and inpatient statistics with details of laboratory, pharmacy and discharge modules and wanted BIRRD to coordinate with the CMO (Chief Medical Officer) of TTD over the execution of the store inventory in BIRRD.
The details of the facility management, hospital management, materials and medicines should also be included in this app.
Later he learnt about the functioning of operation theatres, doctors, billing systems in BIRRD hospital from the doctors and IT experts. BIRRD honorary director Madanmohan Reddy, IT In-charge Sesha Reddy were also present.