- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
- No Scindia, no traitor left in Congress: Digvijaya on eve of counting
- ‘Pindam’ storyline fascinated me: Producer Yeshwanth Daggumati
- Brahmanandam wraps key schedule of ‘Kannappa’
- Chandrika Ravi to play Silk Smitha in her biopic
- Vishal’s film with Hari titled ‘Rathnam,’ teaser unveiled
Tirupati: Five years boy drowns in a water tank
Tirupati: A five-year-old boy died accidentally by drowning in a water tank where his parents are working at an under-construction building in...
Tirupati: A five-year-old boy died accidentally by drowning in a water tank where his parents are working at an under-construction building in Tirupati city outskirts, on Friday morning.
According to Alipiri police, deceased Charan (5) parents reported to the police that today morning their son drowned in the water tank which abandoned without covering of manhole door.
Due to owner negligence, only the boy Charan (5) died by drowning in the water tank. Parents of the deceased are seeking action against the building owner Chandra Naik. Case investigation is on.