- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Ration door delivery begins in Krishna district
- Due to the election code, the ration door delivery started only in urban areas of Krishna district
- After the elections, door delivery will be launched in the rural areas
- The Civil Supplies department has allotted 817 ration delivery vehicles to the district
Vijayawada: Door delivery of ration started in the urban areas of Krishna district on Monday. A total of 263 ration delivery vehicles allotted to Vijayawada Municipal Corporation and municipalities of Gudivada, Machilipatnam, Pedana, Nuzvid and Nagara Panchayats of Nandigama, Jaggaiahpet, Vuyyur, Kondapalli, Tiruvuru and Penamaluru.
Due to the election code, the ration door delivery started in only urban areas of Krishna district. After the elections, door delivery will be launched in the rural areas.
The Civil Supplies department has allotted 817 ration delivery vehicles to Krishna district. The Civil supplies department has made arrangements for the door delivery of ration in the urban areas.
District collector Md Imtiaz inspected the distribution of ration in Padavalarevu area on Eluru road on Monday. He also inspected the biometric, ration, rice bags, weighing machines. He spoke to some white ration card holders and enquired about the service.
He said rice, red gram and sugar distributed to the beneficiaries. He said the mobile ration units have many benefits and the officials get clear information on passing of vehicle, delivery of ration etc.
Joint Collector K Madhavi Latha and other officials present on the occasion.