- Haryana BJP MP Joins Anil Vij In Tweeting Support For Vinesh Phogat, Sakshi Malik, and Bajrang Punia
- Rapo’s tweet makes fans elate
- AP Fibernet starts First Day First Show concept, people can now watch movies at home
- Keerthy Suresh’s plate filled with continuous projects
- Nothing Phone (2): Nothing OS, features and price hinted by the company
- Pawan To Launch Poll Campaign from June 14
- Andhra Pradesh: Man attacks in-laws in Kovvuru, uncle died, aunt critical
- Popular star to be casted to lock horns with Karthi
- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
Vijayawada basks in Bhogi bonfire glow
The residents greet each other and enjoy the fire
Vijayawada: Residents of Vijayawada celebrated Bhogi festival with gaiety by setting the bonfire and performing the ritual in the wee hours of Wednesday. Bhogi is celebrated on the first day of the three-day Sankranti festival. The residents of Nandamuri Nagar greeted each other and enjoyed the bonfire. Before setting the fire, rituals like breaking of coconut was performed and prayers were made. Bhogi is celebrated before Sankranti and people enjoy the warmth of the bonfire. The festival spirit increased with the joining of the family members on the occasion. Makara Sankranti and Kanuma will be celebrated on Thursday and Friday respectively.