- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Girl attacks father as he reprimand her over a love affair in Visakhapatnam
The tragedy took place in Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh where a girl fell in love with her boyfriend and attacked her father.
The tragedy took place in Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh where a girl fell in love with her boyfriend and attacked her father. Going into the details, a man from Akkayapalem Sankaramatham area of the city has a daughter who is studying Inter. She met a boy studying in ITI. As the days went by, they both became close to each other.
The girl gave him Rs 2 lakh cash and 8 tola gold ornaments in her house. But when the matter came to father's ear notice, he reprimanded her. Gradually it led to a fight and she took a knife from the kitchen and tried to stab her father on the neck.
However, as he avoided it, the knife got stabbed him in the back. Meanwhile, the police arrested the girl on the father's complaint, registered a case and started investigation.