- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Visakhapatnam as a executive capital is welcomed by all, says YV Subba Reddy
YV Subba Reddy said that the Visakhapatnam as the capital is being welcomed by the people.
YV Subba Reddy said that the Visakhapatnam as the capital is being welcomed by the people. He stated that anyone who contributes to the capital issue will be welcomed. Subba Reddy, along with Minister Gudivada Amarnath, attended a meeting organized by the Joint Action Committee of Visakhapatnam. He mentioned that steps will be taken gradually to establish the Chief Minister's office in Visakhapatnam.
Stating that the committee has already been formed to provide the necessary infrastructure for governance starting from Vijayadashami onwards, Subba Reddy mentioned plans to organise a
program called "Visakha Vandanam" on October 15 to welcome the capital status of Visakhapatnam, with participation from people from all walks of life.
Chief Secretary Jawahar Reddy held a meeting at VMRD to discuss the selection and preparation of capital buildings. He said that the infrastructure and development in Visakhapatnam for the arrival of the Chief Minister will soon be visible to everyone. Reddy also stated that infrastructure development plans in Visakhapatnam have been discussed, including suggestions for the implementation of national-level infrastructure projects that have already been approved. He highlighted that Visakhapatnam is one of the 20 cities selected worldwide by NITI Aayog.