- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Visakhapatnam: NDRF conducts mock drill
The 10th BN NDRF carried out a mock drill at Hawa Mahal, historical place in Visakhapatnam, as a part of Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav.
Visakhapatnam: The 10th BN NDRF carried out a mock drill at Hawa Mahal, historical place in Visakhapatnam, as a part of Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav.
Built in 1917-1922 by the Maharaja Jeypore Ramchandra Deo, the mahal witnessed a number of activities. On Thursday, the NDRF team, under the supervision of Akhilesh Kumar Chaubey, deputy commandant, conducted the mock drill with equipment related to collapsed structure search and rescue.
As a part of it, the officials from the district administration, police department, fire service, medical emergency services and CRPF officers participated in the exercise.
The mock drill was carried out in the presence of Mayank Kumari Deo of the royal family of Jeypore.