Onus is on faculty: KNRUHS Vice-Chancellor
Warangal: Faculty plays a major role in producing good doctors, which in turn a huge boon for the society,...
Warangal: Faculty plays a major role in producing good doctors, which in turn a huge boon for the society, Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Vice-Chancellor Dr B Karunakar Reddy said. Speaking at the first Board of Studies meeting here on Wednesday, he told the faculty to give impetus on imparting quality education, besides inculcating professional ethics to the students. He said that they have introduced biometric system for faculty and students to ensure mandatory attendance.
He told the Head of the Departments to prepare teacher diaries, lesson plans and annual diaries to keep a perfect track of syllabus. "So far three batches completed MBBS since the KNRUHS started its operations. The varsity has ensured transparency with regard to textbooks, examinations and evaluations etc by taking the consent of executive council," Reddy said.
He said that after discussing issues pertaining to medical, dental and nursing courses, the Board of Studies meeting will suggest changes. Referring to the students' complaints over securing meagre marks in examinations, he ruled out and said that professors have been reevaluating the answer sheets before releasing the marks. Rector Dr T Venkateshwar Rao and Registrar D Praveen Kumar were among others present.
- Are we cartoon characters to you?: Karnataka CM slams media for belittling politicians
- What has he achieved by sitting inside the cave? LJD on PM's Kedarnath visit
- Sushma Swaraj to visit Kyrgyzstan on Tuesday for meet
- Chhattisgarh BJP leader arrested for molesting 34-year-old woman
- BJP demands repolling in West Bengal, questions impartial role of Election Commission