- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
Warangal: MLA pledges support to specially-abled
Deformity has nothing to do with if a person is determined to excel, Warangal East MLA Nannapuneni Narender said
Warangal: Deformity has nothing to do with if a person is determined to excel, Warangal East MLA Nannapuneni Narender said.
Felicitating two specially-abled girls – Karishma of Hanamkonda and Krishnaveni of Somidi village – here on Monday, he said that both the girls excelled in an online dance competition on March 25.
"The duo had received accolades from actor Ram Charan for their dancing talent," said Narender, who is also State honorary president of Vikalangula Forum. He said that the girls, who stay in a government hostel, were pursuing graduation in a private college.
Pledging his support to the specially-abled, the MLA said that he was ready to help them.
Vikalangula Forum State founder Md Azeem, chamber of commerce president D Kumaraswamy, KUA advisory board member Modem Praveen and former market committee chairman Ramesh were among others present.