15 kg dry ganja seized; five held
Hyderabad: The Excise Enforcement sleuths on Thursday raided ganja sale points at Dhoolpet, Mehdipatnam and...
Hyderabad: The Excise Enforcement sleuths on Thursday raided ganja sale points at Dhoolpet, Mehdipatnam and arrested five accused and seized 15 kg ganja in two different cases. According to N Anjireddy, AES, Enforcement, on reliable information they conducted raids at Dhoolpet and seized 10 kg of dry ganja from the possession of accused Laddu Singh (26) and Raju Singh (48) and also seized their mobile phones. Police said efforts are on to nab the absconding accused Pradeep Singh and Mukesh Singh.
In another case, the enforcement team detected one illegal possession and transportation of dry ganja during route watch conducted at Mehdipatnam and seized 5 kg dry ganja, three mobile phones and a bike from the possession of the accused M Dinesh (19), K Shiva Kumar (21) and Mangilal. The accused were illegally transporting ganga from Araku to the city and selling the same to students and their friends for higher rates and earning easy money.
- 11 Tamil Nadu fishermen arrested by Sri Lankan Navy
- Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav to contest from Azamgarh LS seat
- Rahul to decide on contesting from Wayanad: Oommen Chandy
- 2019 LS polls: Congress fields Kharge from Gulbarga, Harish Rawat from Nainital
- 3 former BSP MLAs, one RJD leader join Congress