- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
5 dead in blast near Peshawar mosque
At least five people were killed and over 30 others injured when a bomb went off near a mosque in Pakistan's Peshawar city on Friday, police said.
Peshawar: At least five people were killed and over 30 others injured when a bomb went off near a mosque in Pakistan's Peshawar city on Friday, police said.
Police sources told Xinhua news agency that the blast occurred during the Friday prayers in the city's Kocha Risaldar area, adding that the death toll might rise as several injured were in critical condition.
Rescue teams, police and security forces have reached the site and shifted the injured to a nearby hospital.
No group or individual has claimed the attack so far.