- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
South Korea reports 12,693 new COVID-19 cases
South Korea reported 12,693 new COVID-19 cases as of midnight Sunday compared to 24 hours ago, raising the total number of infections to 18,524,538, the health authorities said Monday.
South Korea reported 12,693 new COVID-19 cases as of midnight Sunday compared to 24 hours ago, raising the total number of infections to 18,524,538, the health authorities said Monday. The daily caseload was down from 20,410 the previous day, but it was far higher than the 6,249 tallied a week earlier, according to the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency (KDCA).
For the past week, the daily average number of confirmed cases was 18,388. Among the new cases, 180 were imported from overseas, lifting the total to 37,358.The number of infected people who were in a serious condition stood at 71, up 4 from the previous day.
Eighteen more deaths were confirmed, leaving the death toll at 24,661. The total fatality rate was 0.13 per cent.