- Odisha Assembly adjourned till 4 pm amid Opposition ruckus
- I-T Department updates rules for startup equity valuation
- Now have real-time listening session with your group with Spotify's 'Jam'
- Telangana HC slaps Rs 10k fine on Aleru MLA over an election affidavit case
- Delhi Liquor Scam case: Kavitha gets relief from Supreme Court
- Mulayam’s statue installed at SP's office, then removed on Nagar Palika Parishad's order
- Jala Deeksha of TDP leaders in Rajavolu
- BJP president Nadda prays at Lalbaugcha Raja in Mumbai
- Pharma industry needs to focus on innovative products to achieve global leadership: Mandaviya
- ideaForge and GalaxEye tie up to develop surveillance UAV
Army jawan killed, 4 injured in Pak firing along Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch
An Army man was killed and four others injured as Pakistani troops targeted forward posts and villages along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district on Tuesday, officials said.
Jammu: An Army man was killed and four others injured as Pakistani troops targeted forward posts and villages along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district on Tuesday, officials said.
The firing from across the border in Krishna Ghati sector started around 11.00 am, prompting a befitting response from the Indian Army, they said. The officials said the cross-border firing between the two sides was going on when last reports were received. One Army man died and four others were injured in the firing, they said.