- Ranbir Kapoor to buy 10000 tickets of ‘Adipurush’ for underprivileged kids
- Hyderabad: Fish Prasadam to be distributed at Nampally Exhibition grounds tomorrow
- World Brain Tumor Day: Types, affects, symptoms & treatment
- Satya Sai Institute of Medical Sciences Awarded Environmental Management Award
- Chiranjeevi leaks some visuals and a bit song from “Bholaa Shankar”
- Jio Launches JioTag for Rs 749; JioTag vs Apple AirTag
- Gopichand Malineni launches ‘7:11 PM’ teaser
- ‘Kalaya Nijama’ from ‘Calling Sahasra’ is a cool melody
- On-the-job learning through internships
- Instagram promotes child porn; Elon Musk reacts
Dudhwa Tiger Reserve to reopen from November 1
The Dudhwa Tiger Reserve (DTR) is all set to reopen from November 1, almost 15 days ahead of its schedule, with Covid restrictions
Lakhimpur Kheri: The Dudhwa Tiger Reserve (DTR) is all set to reopen from November 1, almost 15 days ahead of its schedule, with Covid restrictions.
However, wildlife enthusiasts will not be able to enjoy the elephant safaris that have been cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
According to the forest officials, tourists would be made to go through thermal scanning and those younger than 10 years and those above 65 years have been barred from entering the reserve.
Also, jeep rides have been made expensive due to reduced seating capacity, officials said.