- Sanganer Railway Station in Raj speaks story of hand block printing from 16th century, says PM Modi
- Bhavish Aggarwal launches India's AI chatbot 'Krutrim AI'
- Congress MP from Jharkhand’s Singhbhum seat, Geeta Koda joins BJP
- Zerodha CEO Nithin Kamath suffers mild stroke, on path to recovery
- PM Modi to roll out infra projects worth Rs 17,300cr in Tamil Nadu
- Rural livelihoods have seen an improvement implying success of govt policy
- PM Modi to inaugurate projects worth Rs 1,800cr in Kerala on Feb 27
- Will not let child marriages happen, says Assam CM
- Sony Pictures denies reports of acquiring stake in OTT platform Aha
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for redevelopment work of Gurugram railway station
Emergency Landing Of Training Aircraft In Pune District Injures Two Onboard
- 1. During a training session near Gojubavi village, an aircraft was compelled to make an emergency landing, resulting in injuries to a trainee pilot and instructor.
- 2. This incident is the second within four days involving aircraft from the same private aviation academy.
During a training session, an aircraft was forced to make an emergency landing near Gojubavi village in Pune district on a Sunday. According to an official from the Pune rural office department, the incident resulted in injuries to two individuals on board – a trainee pilot and an instructor. They were swiftly taken to a hospital for medical attention. The aircraft made the emergency landing at approximately 8 am.
Following the incident, the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) released a statement hours later, explaining that the Red Bird Academy Tecnam aircraft with registration VT-RBT had to make an emergency landing near Baramati airfield. Fortunately, both the instructor and trainee emerged unharmed. Further investigations are currently underway to determine the cause of the emergency landing.
Senior Inspector Prabhakar More of the Baramati police station stated that the exact reason behind the crash remains unknown, and they have initiated a thorough probe into the matter.
Notably, this is the second such incident involving aircraft from the private aviation academy in just four days. A similar event occurred when another training aircraft, with a pilot on board, crashed during a training session. This aircraft, also affiliated with the Redbird Flight Training Academy, went down near Katfal village in the Baramati taluka. In this instance, the pilot sustained injuries and was promptly transported to a hospital for medical care.