- Huma Qureshi in her ‘queen era’, flaunts green look for ‘Maharani 3’ promos
- Visakhapatnam: Women employees shine in sports meet
- Mind-body connection
- Intrigue in Gupta Era: Srinivasan’s Saga
- TIDCO beneficiaries receive house keys at various colonies
- The enigma of existence
- Young Mother with Old Sons
- Vaddiraju Ravichandra calls on BRS Chief KCR ar Nandinagar
- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
Killing of non-local labourer will not go unpunished: J&K Lieutenant Governor
Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor (L-G) Manoj Sinha on Monday said that the killing of the non-local labourer in south Kashmir will not go unpunished.
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor (L-G) Manoj Sinha on Monday said that the killing of the non-local labourer in south Kashmir will not go unpunished.
The deceased non-local labourer was identified as Mukesh Kumar, a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
L-G said that the Jammu and Kashmir Administration is firmly resolved to eliminate the terrorist menace that continues to receive encouragement and reinforcement from across the border.
“I strongly condemn the despicable and cowardly terrorist attack in Pulwama. Heartfelt condolences to the family of Mukesh Kumar,” the L-G said in his condolence message.