- From Hamper To Home: Simplifying Laundry Day With Delivery Services
- Importance Of Quality Roofing In Jacksonville, NC: A Comprehensive Guide
- Empowering Portraits: Fitness And Boudoir Photography By Shared Moments
- Unlocking Your Online Potential: The Power Of SEO Services
- Navigating The IT Landscape: A Comprehensive Guide To Managed IT Services
- Essential First Aid Skills: A Comprehensive Guide For Everyday Emergencies
- Exploring The Best Caravan Matting Options: A Comprehensive Guide
- Maximizing Comfort: The Ultimate Guide to Ducted Air Conditioners
- Trimming Away: Exploring The Health And Aesthetic Benefits Of Liposuction
- Harnessing The Power Of Internet Marketing For Business Growth
Nitish Kumar files nomination for post of national president in JDU
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday filed his nomination for Janata Dal-United (JDU) national president's post.
New Delhi: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday filed his nomination for Janata Dal-United (JDU) national president's post.
According to top party sources, on Nitish's behalf, his representative JDU MLC Sanjay Gandhi submitted nomination papers to party's national election officer Anil Hegde here.
Sources said that Kumar will be elected unopposed for the 'second time' to the post of JDU president.
In wake of the flood situation in Bihar, Kumar did not go to Delhi to submit nomination papers, so his representatives have submitted nomination papers to the national election officer.
Today was the last day for submitting nomination papers for the top party post, which will be scrutinized on Saturday.
October 6 is the last day for withdrawal of nomination and the results will be announced on October 19.