- Actor Dibyendu Bhattacharya opens up about challenges of playing smaller roles
- Aayush Sharma’s ‘Ruslaan’ teaser sparks excitement
- New song from Sidharth, Rashii’s ‘Yodha’ is all about love
- Emily Blunt embraces 41 with happiness and peace
- Vision Pro Owners Encounter Mysterious Cracks on Front Glass
- Anil Kapoor takes a trip down memory lane; remembers ‘Eeshwar’ on its 35th Anniversary
- NEWS ART FEST (North, East, West, South Art Fest) 2024, a spectacular Contemporary Art Festival that took place from February 17th to March 7th, 2024
- ‘Article 370’ rakes in over Rs 5 cr, Vidyut’s ‘Crakk’ mints Rs 4 cr on Day 1
- Controversy erupts over Chief Engineer, Kerala Minister's staff 'fight' in secretariat
- Delhi HC rules in favour of construction workers' benefits, wants unpaid contributions adjusted
PM Modi arrives at BJP headquarters
Narendra Modi reached the BJP headquarters here as the party triumphed in the Assembly elections of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Rajasthan.
As the PM arrived at the party headquarters, party supporters showered flower petals on him.
"Sapne nahi haqiqat bunte hai, tabhi toh sab Modi kon chunte hai," was painted in the backdrop on the stage where senior leaders Amit Shah, Rajnath Singh and party President J.P. Nadda were present to welcome him.
Earlier, Union Home Minister Shah made a triumphant arrival. The atmosphere at the party office was also charged with excitement when Nadda joined the celebration on Sunday.
Party workers, brimming with enthusiasm, gathered for a mega celebration to mark the favourable election results. BJP got a brute majority in Madhya Pradesh as it retained power in the state, and wrested power from Congress in Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh.