- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
PM Modi Celebrated Infantry day by congratulating Brave. Solider of Country
The country is celebrating 'Infantry Day' i.e. infantry day today. On this occasion, Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated the brave soldiers of the country and encouraged them.
New Delhi: The country is celebrating 'Infantry Day' i.e. infantry day today. On this occasion, Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated the brave soldiers of the country and encouraged them.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday congratulated the soldiers on "Infantry Day", saying that India is proud of the contribution of the infantry in the security of the country and their bravery will continue to inspire millions of people.
PM Modi tweeted, "On the special occasion of Infantry Day, I congratulate the brave soldiers of all ranks. India is proud of the contribution of our legion to the security of the country. His bravery will continue to inspire millions. "
Infantry is an important part of the Indian armed forces. It has an important contribution in the security of the country. "Infantry Day" is organized every year on 27 October to commemorate its contributions and glorious history.